Guru JSON-RPC Tester
Use this online tool to make JSON-RPC calls and display the results.
None of the requests or responses are cached, stored or logged for
The use of this service is free of charge and
comes with no warranty or support. Feel free to use it, but use at
1. Enter the service URL and the
JSON request string to get started.
2. The response is shown here.
- Removed link to StrFunc() since the site is no longer active
- Increased ad refresh period from 60s to 5mins
- Changed default Service URL to the built-in JSON-RPC server
- Minor look and feel changes
- First version online
- Calls JSON-RPC services via HTTP using the POST method
- Uses a raw JSON request string
- Displays the raw JSON response as well as JSON objects
- Basic checks to ensure the response/request strings are valid JSON
- Can use https://gurujsonrpc.appspot.com/guru as a test Service URL to test the sample request
© 2013 - 2017 https://gurujsonrpc.appspot.com / Igor Kromin